Free Webinar for BIPOC
WHAT: Learn how to stop obsessing about food & get to a place of true food freedom!
WHEN: Tuesday, September 21st @ 4PM PST / 7pm EST
WHERE: Virtual (get the zoom link when you register)
WHO: BIPOC struggling with chronic dieting, binge eating, food obsession, disordered eating and body image
- You find yourself constantly bouncing from one diet to the next.
- You often feel guilt after eating certain things.
- You cut out foods or food groups only to obsess about them later.
- You are having a hard time trusting your body’s hunger and fullness signals?
- What disordered eating is and how it may show up differently in BIPOP.
- Why completely cutting out “trigger foods” will cause more harm than good.
- How to navigate stress and emotional eating + concrete tools for helping you get to a place of true food freedom.