The 2021 AMCHP Annual Conference will be held virtually, May 24-27. Learn more about the conference theme HERE.
The conference will include:
· Over 45 workshops featuring a mix of topics and track content. Live Q&A with the workshops presenters will follow each workshop.
· Nine two-hour skills-building sessions with mix of content and interactive format.
· Three timely themed live-streamed plenary sessions led by association leadership.
· Over 60 interactive posters, to include an audio presentation and chat option with presenters.
· Discussion and small-group networking video groups with speakers, AMCHP staff and fellow attendees.
· Ability to interact with and learn more about participating exhibitors and sponsors.
· In-conjunction with events organized by AMCHP staff and other MCH partners.
· All content will be recorded for access on demand by registered participants after the conference.
* Please note that only registered paid attendees will have access to the video, slides and audio presentations and requires a unique access key. Registrants will be sent login information approximately one week prior to the conference.