Join us Friday, June 18th 6-8PM PT as we bring the community together to honor and hold space for our Black fathers of the Bay Area. Music, conversation, and community building amongst one of the most important groups of men in our communities, our black fathers.
Fathers have a chance to enter a raffle for a $100 Amazon gift card sponsored by Dads Evoking Change
This powerful event will be hosted by the exceptional Jason Seals.
- Pouring of Libations in Honor of Ancestors by Ayesha Walker
- Spoken World by Shawn Williams
- Keynote Speaker: Game from an OG by Baba Ron Shaw
- Community Dialogue Re: Importance of Black Fathers by Pendarvis Harshaw
- Affirming Fathers by Ayesha Walker
- The Song Remedy by Brittany Tanner
Black dads need love! We welcome fathers, mothers, community members, and allies to join us in this honoring of Black fathers of the Bay Area.