Add to Calendar
August 2, 2023 @ 10:00 am – 1:00 pm
Join this virtual, hour-long event to learn:
- The real reason why trying to tug heartstrings has simply failed as an anti-racist organizing and training tactic.
- How to shift the anti-racist conversation away from the maintenance of white egos and the absolution of white misdeeds
- What gets the most vulnerable parties at the center of decision-making processes?
- How humble leadership opens the door to collaborative change.
- The best way to interrupt the pattern of prioritizing organizations over people.
To register and for more information click here: Why Empathy Won’t Solve Racism